Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A New Meaning to Home Theater...

go to original article (HOME MOVIE THEATER) ... or email me for article text
go to original article (Clements Family) ... or email me for article text


Ideas like these are going to pub me out of a job. :)

But seriously, Here's something, and I think I might make it part of one of the things I believe about movie theaters (even though it's more about people). The soul is creative, and will gravitate towards being so. Moreover, others will gravitate towards the work that is soulful. Building a theater and the community that compliments it is a soulful activity, and people will appreciate it. These articles prove that.

3.) If you build it (and I mean _you_ actually _build_ it yourself) they will come.

Ok I stole that from a movie. But it's true.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good compilation here no more
http://www.myamazon.es/electronica/audio-y-hi-fi/barras-de-sonido.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home